Sunday, August 6, 2017

I've been distracted from reading lately.

Rebekah Faber and Aaron Coon


Some may have noticed that I haven't been posting as many reviews lately.  I am behind and not finishing my review books by posting time. I can finally share why.  My daughter just got engaged and the wedding will happen in two months!

My thought are consumed with this change in my family.  I am finding it hard to read and get things done in a timely manner.  Hopefully after October 6th, I will get back on schedule.

2 comments:

  1. This is far more important anyway! I hope you enjoy this time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The problem is I'm trying to get things ready for the wedding and she just wants to hang out with her fiancee. I think I was that way with my parents also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.